Sunday, March 17, 2019 - Resorts
Casino in Atlantic City New Jersey
Departs 8:00 AM and returns approximately 8:30 PM.
On route to casino, we will have Bingo (cash prizes), several door prizes,
prize for best dressed green outfit, raffle to win gift certificate to an exclusive
restaurant in Lancaster and our famous pull tabs.
On return home, you will receive a snack bag and watch a movie.
Price: $45.00 per person
This includes a comp from Resorts
(amount not known at this time),
Transportation by Elite Coach and all
of the above. Gratuity not included.
Reservations must be in by January 27. Seats go quickly, reserve now!
For Reservations or Information call: 717-951-7112.
Friday, June 14 -16, 2019
Niagara Falls (United States side)
Day 1 Friday June 14:
• Depart for Niagara Falls, NY.
• Rest/Lunch Stops along the way
• Check into the Comfort Inn, the
Pointe, for 2 Nights – closest to the
Falls. (0.80 mile)
• Dinner at Top of the Falls
Restaurant with a spectacular
waterfall view. Located within
Niagara Falls State Park, on Goat
Island, which overlooks Terrapin
Point, and features panoramic views of Horseshoe Falls through floor to ceiling windows and outdoor dining decks.
Day 2, Saturday June 15:
• Breakfast at the Hotel
• Sightseeing Tour with Local Guide
• Visit Niagara Power Vista – This ttraction will explore how electric power is generated from the water that cascades over the Falls with interactive and hands on exhibits.
• Lunch on Own
• Maid of the Mist boat ride - get “misted” by the water flowing over the Horseshoe Falls!
• Before leaving the park, be sure to check out the Observation Tower. Bring your camera along because this is the only spot you can
take a picture of all three waterfalls at once.
• As the day comes to an end, enjoy dinner and America’s Wonder, a Musical Theater performance that brings the story of Niagara Falls USA to life.
Day 3, Sunday June 16:
• Breakfast at Hotel followed by check-out.
• Depart for Home, making rest and meal stops along the way.
Price per person: Double: $533
Single: $694 Triple: $422
Package includes 2 nights lodging, luggage handling, 4 meals- 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners, all taxes and meal gratuities, attractions & tour per itinerary, local guide on day 2, guide gratuity, door prize, and movie.
Deposits taken at time of reservation:
Double $250, Single $350, Triple $200. Balance Due by February 23.
All trips leave from and return to AC Moore parking lot (rear) Lancaster Shopping Center (Oregon Pike side)
For Reservations or Information call Dee Viscardi: 717-951-7112.
September 23, 2018