A lovely evening at Anne and Jay's downtown loft home and roof top deck with spectacular views of the city. We had a great time relaxing and enjoying the evening, sipping delightful Italian wines accompanied by some classic Fall foods, getting to know each other, and learning about southern Italian wines.
1. Sella & Mosca La Cala Vermentino - 2013, Sardinia.
2. Fazio Casa Vinicola, Calebianche Catarratto 2013, Sicily.
3. Varvaglione Vigne e Vini Primitivo Di Manduria Papale, Puglia.
4. Librandi Ciro Duca Sanfelice Riserva, 2011 - Calabria.
5. Torridoro Cabernet Merlot Terre Siciliane IGT, 2013 - Sicily.
6. Luna Argenta Appassimento 2013 - Puglia.
7. Planeta Santa Cecilia Red (DOC Noto), 2009 - Sicily.LICS Fall 2015 Wine Tasting Notes.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [214.0 KB]